martes, 6 de septiembre de 2011

GOOD DAY ALL

Good day all,

If we thought that Rahu and Ketu were the ones who did not want us to get to know them better, Try Gulika and Maandi , They / He make Rahu and Ketu looks like angels .

It was high time that we got down to try and figure out what Maandi is all about . To be honest , I know zilch about Him . I have never personally used him in any of my analysis . But believe me , I have seen astrologers use him /Them , to great effect . In fact I have seen a prashna astrologer first cast the Lagna , Then immediately calculate Maandi's position and make a prediction , without even casting the position of the rest of the planets . ( It could also have been the case that the positions of the other planets were in his head . )

As far as I stand , All I have are some notes written down with my interaction with some local astrologers , and a smattering of references of him by my Guru Shrinivas ji . one side of Shrinivas ji 's family belong to the Tantri family in Kerala . We all know that Kerala is the hot bed for Asthamangala Prashna and Deva Prashna , where Maandi is used extensively and I must add, Effectively . My motive is to exploit this knowledge base and combine it with the texts and see if we end up making some sense of all this . I once again want to draw the attention of the reader to the fact that I am 0 in this topic . I have collected a lot of material from various sources and will be reproducing them here over a period of time . We can have a healthy debate later .

Please Do not attack me personally if I go wrong some where . I do not claim that I am in possession of material which can authenticate and and establish a firm ground rule on the subject . All I want to do is to instigate some discussion on the Subject . Simple as that . Please Give me time since I have to type out a lot of source material . Most of the notes on the subject comes from Kannada texts belonging to Shrinivas Rao ji . I have also discussed this subject at length with Ramanan Ji , who has promised to help me out and catch me if I stumble somewhere .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario